REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ARTICLES
RICM's mission is to develop a high performance management in Central and Eastern European companies. The new approach should be based on modern managerial techniques used in world-wide competitive companies, especially in European Union, USA and Japan.
By publishing the review, ERNCCMS aims to achieve the following objectives:
- development of the research school in the field of comparative management in Romania;
- improvement in the training process for professors, specialists, consultants who teach in or deal with international compararative management;
- sensibilisation of managers, entrepreneurs a.s.o. with regard to the cultural similarities and difficulties among different regions, countries, and their impact over business relationships;
- amplification and acceleration of international managerial know-how transfer.
- material size has to be of 7-12 pages;
- an abstract of about 100 - 150 words;
- 5 key words;
- font type: Times New Roman;
- letters size: 11;
- text editor: Microsoft Word.
For further information about RMCI requirements please follow the guideline above.
All articles are subject to peer review evaluation.
View the code of ethics.
The articles can be sent by internet at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org